How to sell your products online –
Can it be done?
For a sale to happen you need to have, someone who sells, someone who buys, and a product that is being sold. This is rather simple and straightforward if we look at it in the eyes of anyone pre-www times. The scene has changed drastically and introduces a lot more variables to the process. That is not even looking at the fact that the product first had to be made and it had to end in the hands of the buyer in pristine condition. So why ask, how can you sell Gifts online?
How has the selling landscape changed?
After all, it is the World Wide Web (www); you are not selling to only your neighbor or the community in the next village. You are selling to the whole wide world. Products are now being sold across oceans and around the world. Well, you cannot really fly around the world, just to deliver one bracelet. Fortunately, all the other industries in sales have evolved, so can fly around the world just to deliver anything.
That is if you have seen the tom Hanks character in Castaway even lost items eventually get delivered by their couriers, these days. So let’s look at what you will need today to make that sale happen.
- Manufacturer – The individual or group that takes raw materials and combines them to produce a product.
- Product – These could either be: Intangible or tangible; Consumer products, Industrial Products, and Services.
- Seller and Marketer – Well this is a blend that one will need in order to sell online. Sellers will focus only on the needs of the seller to get the sale done. Marketers consider the needs of the buyer to get the sale done. Hence, a blend of the two will make a great buy.
- Conduit – This is a tool that will take the product and need to the potential buyer. These are your E-commerce stores, your internet and without this interface, the business cannot grow.
- Buyer – The individual or a group with money and a need for a specific solution.
- Payment – Away to pay and be safe that your purchase will arrive if not you can be able to claim your money back.
- Facilities – Are you able to record a sale, book shipping, coordinate delivery, and maintain records of all work done. This can be archived by good CRM (Customer Relations Management) System software.
- Method of Delivery – A reliable worldwide Currier that will give you good rates for your business.
- Insurance – This is for lost and damaged goods. It is never easy to send a custom-made bulb. What if it breaks or gets lost.
This is a very elaborate list considering that we are only sending a necklace from the US New-York to Australia Sydney. This has coursed many Sellers to prefer to just sell in locations close to their centers as shipping costs are a nightmare at times.
If you are still thinking of Selling Your stuff online after this, First do your Due Diligence!
Second, you have to find the correct packaging method to keep your product safe, protected, and ready for consumption. A partnership with a reliable worldwide courier company will be beneficial to your bottom-line. This will be covered by point 1 – Munucfture 2- Product and 8 – Currier and 9 – product insurance
Point 3-7 will need more hands which might be too demanding at times. The best would be to get an “All in one” package to reduce the number of people you would have to deal with. The solution would be a couple of comprehensive systems that would plug into your Online store to manage your procedures.
In a nutshell, this is basically what you will need and more if you desire an online store. Well easily said than done, regardless, this is doable, like many marketers are already selling online daily. You will, however, need to develop processes and with a good track record you will succeed but it will take some doing.
Where can you start to develop a website? These are products that will address all the points discussed above. There is always up sales, you might away have to get upgrades. If you do an elaborate checklist and read more reviews. It will help with making the correct purchases.
I have seen too many packages returning and money being refunded and it is all a nightmare for the Manufacturer, The Buyer, and the courier. The reason being the process has to be tested and not rushed into.
How can I start the process?
Yes, it is possible to sell that far and still make a profit. But you have to be S.M.A.R. T doing it. You cannot do all these yourself some elements have to be outsourced. This is presuming that your company is registered and your tax documents are in order.
Set a Plan and set goals that are:
- Realistic or Result base
- Time orientated
With a set Action Plan, then we can set out on our path to set up our online Store/Business. Some Software you can use to set up your online Business: Here are some examples of products to get you started. Research and review before making a choice. These products you can try for free before you decide.
- Wealthy Affiliate – Next to an in-depth review of this amazing Community Product.
- Shopify – Wow This app gives you a 14-day trial period with no credit cards required. I was actually surprised by how quick it was to set up your store. Unlike other products, this App has all points 1 to 9. It is a true all-in-one product. All you need will be images of the products that you use to add color to your store.
- Volution-The all-in-one solution for selling online. Volusion is an all-in-one e-commerce solution for small business owners. We’ve helped over 40,000 customers launch a successful online business, and are growing that number each and every day. Beyond our powerful software platform, our award-winning team of e-commerce experts helps customers every step of the way, including domain purchase, shopping cart integration, security, and web design.
- Freshworks CRM
Though the process of buying and selling is not difficult, it might be challenging if you are new to Online Selling. It might take some time to be efficient on online selling but it is doable. Finding the correct programs and networks is half the battle.
For anyone who would like to be part of this revolution, it is possible, you don’t even have to have a product to sell. Affiliates sell products daily without even the hassle of production, packaging, and shipping.
Thank you for taking the time to read and for your continued support. Please leave a comment or a question below, we would really like to engage with you, to provide quality content so that you can always come back. we look forward to your next visit.